Meet the Blogger (Come Back Post)

Chennai blogger - book blogger - book lover - random things of love - bookstagrammer - bookmarks and popcorns


Hi there! If this is your first time here, welcome to my blog, let me introduce myself. If you already know me, let me remind you of my existence πŸ˜‚

🍁

I am Shreeja. I live in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I love to read, write and binge-watch movies and series. I also have a bookstagram account (Account in Instagram that talks about books). Do check it out if you can find time.

🍁

I launched my blog account back in 2020. But, within a year, I went missing for a while for personal reasons. I was in need of mental peace, without which even reading seemed hard and forced.

🍁

Now that I am back with, what I believe, a good state of mind and soul, let's talk books. Since I have a lot of catching up to do, let's connect as well. In comments or DM, whichever works for you.

🍁

I know it's not gonna be easy to get back to the progress I was in. But I will try and give my best to do what I love without fearing judgement. I believe in myself. I hope you'd give me some love and support too. Thank you.

🍁

Below are some of the random things I love as a reader. 

QOTD: What are some random things that you love?



Chennai blogger - book blogger - book lover - random things of love - bookstagrammer - bookmarks and popcorns


Click here for the Instagram post.
Click here for my Instagram profile.
Click here for my Goodreads profile.
Click here for my Pinterest profile.

Comments

  1. Nice to know you. I am sure you are back with a bang, and will very quickly surpass your previous level and scale new heights. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be good to be back. I like a lot of thjngs you have mentioned like scented candles, coffee, books, skincare, classics. Going to check your Goodreads to see your latest reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come backs take a up a lot of determination, but it's worth the effort. You have to accept that you may face a few setbacks along the way, but with dedication and perseverance your dreams can be fulfilled! Don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals - take that first step and never look back. With the right attitude and mindset, anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for those words πŸ₯ΉπŸ’–

      Delete
  4. Hi Sreeja
    I am Kriti I am a blogger too I absolutely loved your introduction and I am intrigued to connect with you
    Looking forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kriti! It's really nice to meet another blogger 😍 Let's support each other and grow together πŸ’–✨

      Delete
  5. Hey! It was nice that you've introduced yourself. I'm Jeannine, a Filipina but now based in Singapore. Know that I'm one of those so proud of you knowing you've stepped-back to fill yourself first. I'll be rooting for you with all the achievements that is awaiting you! All the best! - MommyWithAGoal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... That's so sweet. Thank you so much for those lovely words πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

      Delete
  6. Happy that you are back after a break. When I heard from you i was happy that you have reconnected with your love for words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you so much for having me back πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

      Delete
  7. I am so happy that you are back. Can't wait for your blogs and content 😍 All the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Blue Umbrella

In a moment's time